Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pitch darkness




I was awoke from a deep slumber at 8pm,and took a quick bath with my Xpress music player.

8.15pm , cheat my time by facebook and msn.
O.opss..

3 more min to switch off the light!

Earth Hour is a global event organized by WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature, also known as World Wildlife Fund) and is held on the last Saturday of March annually, asking households and businesses to turn off their non-essential lights and other electrical appliances for one hour to raise awareness towards the need to take action on climate change.

Earth Hour started in 2007 in Sydney, Australia when 2.2 million homes and businesses turned their lights off for one hour to make their stand against climate change.
Only a year later and Earth Hour had become a global sustainability movement with more than 50 million people across 35 countries participating. All stood in darkness, as symbols of hope for a cause that grows more urgent by the hour.

Earth Hour 2010 takes place on Saturday 27 March at 8.30pm (local time) and is a global call to action to every individual, every business and every community throughout the world. It is a call to stand up, to take responsibility, to get involved and lead the way towards a sustainable future.


I have participated last year with my family at KL.It was a touching screen could be found, I can see the beauty of my Taman, Desa Andaman by peeking through the highest level of house's window. I am not dwell in Condo but storeys house!

GAWK~~

I switch off the light at 8.30 at my westlake room, Kampar today. And I can see I am the Only ONE support the campaign. And rush into my housemate room without any prior notice and turn off their light for a second, as a reminder for them!
No ones responds, then i turn on their light, with a disapoitend result.
They told me :" aiyoh~ no need to do so lah~ you think save much meh?"

Bullshit* I cursed them silently ^^

I Wento my room and have a video call with my friend, Eugene Lee, he is my classmate and we were born on the same day~

A pitch of darkness~ Luckly he wore the white shirt, It was a dark yet chiily night!

9.30pm~ the time suppose to end the campaign, eugene want to challenge me by extending the hour.
I deal!



Look, It was 9.45pm
By the time, my housemate switch on the light and yeild :" carmen, it's over!!!"

The plan is *failed*

I remain silence and switch off the light again~

I can hear they were mumble there and threw me a word :" We are not going to disturb you lah"
HAHA, i smirk~

By the end, i have switch off the light for more than an hour today!! Eugene is the reliable witness.


This photo is captured by Eugene, from his Side of video cam~



Succeed!!!

by
carmen
11.30pm ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment