Monday, March 8, 2010

Dude

Dudegeon...Dude!

Yes, I have never been talking about my life in Kampar,it did not significant of happy yet freedom life.
By now,I am gotta to talk a part of it.
The MID TERM Result really killed myself into Hell, extremely turn me down..



I feel SCHOCK,depravity, depress, sad, mad.....what else negative expression can be pointed out here?! you add in yourself lah..

UTXR is such a cruel U I can say, what cruel as having 3 test fall on the same day and what the hack fall on my fond of the CNY day~ * mumble +bumble + grumble+ ing ***Bullshit

Seriously, I never memorized a word of those subject before I was going to the exam venue, plus I felt ill and no mood to do anythings, I know it is a stupid action but NO CHOICE~ (I am Bangau + ing )

RESULT really tarnish my reputation, create a scandal!
Oh, I gott put much effort on tht, pay fully attention in class and keep reminding myself i used to call " Ms serious" by tutor last time , hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment