Monday, March 22, 2010

Cleaning job

I sighed for home and friends. The wind sighed in the branches. The woman sighed out her grief.I give the room a thorough cleaning today.

I had a hectic day in the campus due to the sharply deteriorated of my result, I put a deep sigh agian~ HAIZ~~

As in my memory, the form 3 english teacher told us:" if you were unhappy, you can do the household immediately and you will be happy", It sounds hilarious right?
I admitted I used to be a good student/class monitor, always listen to teachers' lesson, take it as serious case. This teacher name Tan Siew Lee,it brings back many pleasant memories and I have a good memory for names.

I have the fixation with cleanliness, this have happened since I was first move to Kampar.That is my habit in Kampar ONLY because no ones can be depended, all people are selfish in fact. Look, I can see my some of them were brooming up the rubbish to the kitchen, cleaning the floor without drying the mop.I just looked away.





I hate the nasty smell, the spider spining the web surrounding the room, the ants having their party and lizard was making sound pollution.

I cant expect the Kakak to fetch and carry for me all the day in kampar.
Seriously, I have clean my room once for every 2 days.lalala, even my mum also cant believe it~~Cause i never did any chores at Home. Shhh...dont tell anyone~ If not no one wants me to be wife!


The cleaning Job I have Did by today:
1. broom and mop the floor
2.clean the ceiling fan
3.clean the window
4.wash the toilet
5.mop up the dust for every furniture

Haha~
Dont play-play
I know how to do this by now!!!
Look, I am very happy today~

1 comment:

  1. cheh....i do it everyday at home....hahaha....
    not i wanted to do...is force by my mum!!!! T^T

    ReplyDelete