Saturday, March 13, 2010

Visit Ah ma

I paid a visit to my grandmother Today at 3pm at Petaling Jaya, somewhere 5 minutes to Amcorp mall.


W.T.F 3 3 9 ...i like this


Smart car~~

Yeah, hear about going to PJ,it sounds bring happiness,jolly laugh,cheerful mind,look lighthearted.This is because rotting at kampar make mad. I am excited to learn the news of going there from my mum. My Ah ma has been staying at PJ for 1 month for her medical check-up.

I went there with mum, just 2 of us only, my brother intend to come, but he failed as he scared my aunty ask for his performance in SPM.

The traffic was jam at Jalan titiwangsa, the Barisan Nasional having their meeting there and some roads have blocked!we were suprising that the traffic was suprisingly smooth at Bangsar and we reached in no time at all,3.45pm

I purposely screamed loudly at the main gate and press the bell, I knew that was a small gate at the right corner and it was not lock.I put out my tongue and a peace post to the CCTV.

In fact, I can see 2 kakak were cleaning the fish pond as I peeking in through the keyhole. I scream again, the kakak looked startled, my voice sent them into a state of shock.They stared at me for a moment and i look away. They asked me to open the small door and they continue with their cleaning job.


This is fish pond, very dirty!


This 2 kakaks have been washing/playing in the pond for more than 3 hours

oh~~play until non stop
My little cousin, serafina ng, feel happy with my appearance.
The first thing i did, play my ah ma wheel chair as my ah ma was stting on her folding chair.

Then head to serafina room, she is " feeding" her pearl in the small plastic container, i played her digital piano and she captures those photos.

serafina's pearl and crystal~ first time see those things..

Just know how to play the marry have a little lamb song

Serafina ng, Kah Mun gan


actual face

Changing myself to swimming suit with serafina. Choose a red swimming cap, a blue goggle and jump into pool! Serafina thrown me big size float, she said it was fun to sit on the float.

The L- size floats and the goggle pick up location

Dont play-play, it stand 6 feet deep!
Serafina, a 10 years old girl,148 cm tall, is expert in swimming, she swim faster than me. Well, i just like the free style.


Look very expert leh..* giggle* XD

serafina jump first~

Mum and aunty were chatting in the garden, i can hear what they are chatting, education, healty, family event....
Around 5.30pm, I am tired with the 1.5 hour of sinking in pool.
Take a shower, I realised the toilet was big enough till can fix 2 shelves of book, I like reading while in the toilet.

Then mother urged me for home, she said she gotta prepared for dinner.
By the time i leave, i chat with my ah ma.

My lovely ah ma~~

show off my shooting skill


Samuel and Sherman not going to swim.
I leave loath. I am loath to get out from the cool house.


Time to leave~ Bye!

very cute~~

After dinner, My mother fetched my brother, and me to carrefour. No shopping yet only purchasing of Mobile phones.
Brother chose Sony Ericson C510, I dont know why my mother is willing to buy him a new phone as he only managed to get an A in his SPM.

By the way, i also take the opportunity to get a phone, Nokia 5320.
I only love NOKIA!!

Ok,i have to pen-off now. enjoy my KL life! muack~

2 comments:

  1. wow....back to KL no find me yam cha la...
    i wan swim...long time no swim liao....
    waseh...ur bro get an A got mobile phone, I dun have ah~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. samantha, nxt time go swim together lo~ haha, u can get reward from ur father too!! jia you girl

    ReplyDelete