Monday, March 1, 2010

Take Charge!




STOP BANGAU - ING ! STOP It ~


Date: 28/2/10
Time: 9-5pm
Course: Taking responsibiity: Take Charge!


Last day of the New Year, I really miss out the great time that i suppose to have with my Family member by the time I still rotting at Westlake.

I Woke up with my sluggish body at 8am as I have celebrated ShenQ birthday Yesterday and following by playing card with those bosom TG1 Friends at Cheng You's 1560 House.

Tell You the truth, I can laugh easily, cry easily..!
And let myself be bothered by such gnat easily..what such an emo girl I am~~Hack!

It take me long time to calm down myself.The pain is periodical, coming and going ~
I decided to give myself a chance, learn how to control myself by attending the relevant talk...if not i am going to committ suicide...OMG, dont let my parents heard it!

Thus, i head to Soft Skill talk today ALONE...
Not alone also..I met many new friends and met my closed friends nxt to the door.

The Talk was conducting by a facilitator, he used to be in Islamic University Malaysia as to pursue his Bachelor in English Language and Literature.

He was Employed by GAMUDA BHD for 2 years. WOw, wat such a coincidence! Gamuda will be my future company once i have completely my degree!

He develops and conducts training programs on the topics of personal development, motivation, customer service, communication, sales technique and team building.

He is a professional member og MAPS

He stand 6' 11' feet high, fair skin, with a glasses, chinese formal attire,
very handsome( He can capture my attention at all time ^^)
He name is Rizal !


Outcome:

I learn...Emotional Intelligence, Teamwork & Leadership

NO PROBLEM, NO FUN

Every moment is a choice, every moment is my Choice
Life is Full of choices, so choose LAH!

Every Problem has a solution, Every solution begins with ME!

SALAM MESRA

Teamwork gives more IMPACT than individual SKILL
Team achieves NEW HIGH through individual Contribution

I strongly encourage those freshman attend to this talk.
for enquiry, go to www.take-charge.com.my


take a nap! bye

No comments:

Post a Comment