Thursday, April 1, 2010

Flight M1121

I have completed the Flight in 3 hours, this flight M1121 keep changing the pilot within 3 hours.
The handsome and beauty be my pilot today. The captain, Mr Yee Hong ("easy to get crazy" in chinese)is an awesome pilot, he passby my house today.

Boys and girls, are you with me now ?
I am going to be your grandmother today, telling you a story, fabricates a story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the first gathering for FETG 1 for the trimester 3 of studies. 25 people should be there, 5 cars should be parked at the same place at the same time for the same purpose.

I decided to be the special, betray them. But I cant fight for my right.













Sorry, Grandmother has no teeth to continue the story, she just can show you some pictures . *chuckle*

Every nook and cranny of this place brought back memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment