Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My-self : Motivation

I am going to share something which have happened in my daily life.

First of all, do you think I am good enough in my studies?

If your answer is Yes, then you should continue for the text reading below.

My family is consider big, 6 children and parents.
It was hard for my mother to control, to take care of us in our younger time. Basically, I can do what I like in my younger time, this includes whole-day playing activities.

How about my studies ?
My mother never praise me for my academic achievement. In my mind, I am sure I dont deserve so much praise.
Example:
Recall back for my past time, Form 3 time , i am the 2nd place for the Speech competition. Yet, my mother never praise me at the moment, and told me :" 你每天在家睡觉,你也可以去演讲? ”
for that, I am not confident of my ability to get a things done in pefect way. NO confident of success.
By the time I came to Form 5, SPM result consider OK enough, but my Chinese and BM grade look "yong sui". I got C for those subject. Just that 2 subjects make my slip look "yong sui" But I am satisfy with my result.

Should my parents praise me? Or ...scold? NO compliments to me at all, Just Insult for me. I cant forget so terrible an insult to my pride. this is what I heard from the conversation between my mum and other's aunty.

I am intelligent but lacks of motivation. By now, I am very good at motivating my younger junior.


Compliments are a simple, yet powerful, relationship building tool. There are many different reasons to give a compliment. The most compelling - it makes you feel good. You cannot give a sincere compliment without feeling great. It's impossible. Why does it feel so wonderful to pay a compliment? Because you are connecting honestly, directly, and kindly with another human being.

Simple compliment, a "complicated" of motivate.

Something to share, I like this video, have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment