Thursday, June 24, 2010

10 min, A card

22/6/2010, Tuesday, time : 7.45pm

having claypot lao shu fen with housemate and received 2 message from Victor and Poh Yee, both of them intend to visit me after dinner.

Poh Yee asked :" have you finished the birthday card for JIA JIA ? "

me : " OMG~ ? ! not 26 of June? ? when is her birthday? ?

Poh Yee: Tomorrow!! I am here on the way to kampar, will be reached at 8.45pm

Me : OMG ! I have promised JIA JIA to create a Nice Card for her ! SHIT!

__________________________________ times flies..___________________

9.30pm

Search some JIA JIA 's photo from facebook, and finally chose the most leng lui one.

OMG...create and draw a card takes time and creative.

10.00pm




Nice? 10min hardwork...


I slip the card under her pillow cover, give her a surprise......



By now, she havent open it...OMG so Blur !

END

No comments:

Post a Comment