Saturday, June 5, 2010

Holidayer 2

continue...

It was 7.15pm, we were late for the assembled at HElP university Condo Parking.
Nothing worries me. I reckon the others friend will be late too.

LOL...what have i predicted is Correct~ XD
I grabbed some titbit from Lun's car and started to chew as I hate the tedious waiting.

Lun refused to eat any titbits,he stared at me in amazement and said " later will be a BBQ buffet and steamboat at kuchai lama" I said :" cheh..." and my mind started to think....

thinking....is that a cheap restaurant telipon that i have been to in Air panas for past few years? I guess so...

My prediction came true~ Lun looks disappointed~ Hahaha~
That was a gathering between Lun and his former classmate from HELP, most of them are pursuing Psychology.And I am just a "VIP" haha!











End..

1 comment:

  1. i pernah go the restoran telipon....at kuchai lama 2 kali

    ReplyDelete