Friday, December 25, 2009

Turkey For ChRistM@s

MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS

"Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose. And if you ever saw him, you would even say it glows. " This Is My ring tone'song.
“The famous Christmas song Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer started life as a poem created by an American advertising executive called Robert May. He was requested to produce a poem that could be given away to children by the Santa Claus employed by Department Stores at Christmas! I like this...
Well, Well ,well, well, where have i gone for my Christmas time?
HoHoHoHo(santa laugh)
My family is not going to celebrate the christmas party this year, this is because part of my siblings were not there, so my mother has cancelled the trip!

Lonely Christmas Eve, i just can heard the choir reporting the good news( Chinese known as "bao jia yin") to the host next to my house, enjoying their tasty foods, full of joys...
Lonely Christmas Day, i waking up at 8 in the morning, damn earlier!Watching TV, Surfing facebook, and nothing!

Around 5.45 in the evening, my mum asked me for Jusco Supermarket time! I felt suprise and shock! Took a heavy and clumsy watermelon whole day in the supermarket!

Around 6.45pm, we decided to head to PJ for our family gathering, we were suprising that the traffic was suprisingly smooth and we reached in no time at all,7pm.
Hello, everyone....We reached!!
I presumed that they are enjoying their super dinner at the moment but apparently i was wrong!! Some of you are watching Youtube, some of you are playing backetball, some of you are playing snooker...chew!!

Haha, i get a pair of roller skates..and skate around the garden!The air in the garden was warm and fragrant , fragrant memories can be found...
I used to skip the maths lecture class during my foundation year and head to PJ for swimming or playing....wow
It was 7.30pm.
The savory smell of roasting turkey, glass of wine, my fond of salad, potatoes and pumkins, beef steak,colourful veges, bean rices , pasta,corn bake bread...were our dinner.
Muffin, watermelon, wine, nanga for our dessert..i 'm full up!










Actually, i do not like the taste of the turkey, i cant finish it at all. The turkey tastes bitter,maybe she had added some wine while roasting. Turkey have to eat together with a sauce, i do not what it called. We had a delightful christmas times..
Playing snooker again, singing K for fun..
>>>>>>> Joshsy is snokering! >> singing k in log house

>>i am taller than you! >> Sweet

What is my Christmas present for this year? haha, i have bought a thing for myself....to be continued!

Merry Christmas everybody!!

1 comment: