Thursday, December 24, 2009

My First time

This Is My FIRST time for writing a blog!

This is the first time in my life!
The reasons for creating a blog are shown below:
a. Since I am pursing my tertiary education dream in Kampar , I have lost touch with all my old friends, family members, neighbors, boy friend, colleagues, teachers...

I have been out of contact with all of you for many months, hours, and minute!


b.
This is the time for me to share somethings with you, this including eldest sister in oversea, Esther In taiping, Wendy in Penang, Michele in Kedah , and my little Brother In lumut. Also, my old friends get to know more about me!


we now have a small window of opportunity in which to make our views known.


Words can express how pleased I am, a mood of buoyancy !

The Balmy weather puts me in a cheerful mood, it is Christmas Eve!
Everything will be alright, tomorrow will be fine!
WITH the best regards,
KahMun!!!

1 comment:

  1. congrats to u.
    have ur own blog ady.
    do visit mine when free lah.
    hehe...

    merry xmas!

    fr: wei zheng

    ReplyDelete