Sunday, December 27, 2009

BAD Day@ Sekinchan

Today has been definitely the worst day in my life for year 2009! I fell into drain...
I have a pain in my knee and shank!
I awakened ealry because of the noise!
As usual, I was awoken from my 8 hours slumber by mom screeching morning call.
My family decided to head to grandparents house which located at Sekinchan, selangor.
oh my gosh, i am so happy and thrilled as i have long time not been to there due to my busy schedule in kampar!


The reasons of getting to sekichan were to attend my relative's funeral, and to get a new hair style!


We stop at Kuala selangor, head to a shop called "xin hai bin seafood" for our quick lunch.
The medium size set of crab mihun, dolly fish porridge, fried oyster&prawn, minster prawn definetely filled up our stomch, in fact, it was too much for our family. afterward, We bought some marine products, some tidbits of my fond, some seaweeds.
2.30pm reached ah'ma house. she keep asking me " lu jik ba beh"?
i claimed: "wo jik ba liao, wo jik ke ah ba, ah ba , ah ba"! sounds like copying the singapore movie by jack neo! someone is laughing at me...


Head to site C, visit to my grandfather's sister house
oh my god! she had be placed into the coffin... i dare not to look into that, if not i gona to have a nightmare.




I scare someone pass away, i scare....
I fell into drain once i decided to get my bicycle, i never noticed that Bandaraya are digging irrigation ditches..shit

The accident lamed me for whole day, might be whole week too.

Can you imagined that a size of an opital mouse of " black& green" on the gap between your knee and shank and you are trying to walk .....damn pain, infinite pain!

The camere don't lie
i'm coming back down
and i really don't mind
I had a bad day
I had a bad day

I was eager to obliterate my error, my careless....might god bless me
---THe sem 2 result gonna to release soon--- scared!!


Keep singing " bad day" by daniel powter

1 comment:

  1. whose funeral??
    walao...u dare to take photo at this kind of place~~~ =.="

    ReplyDelete