Sunday, May 26, 2013

A emo day

I am quiet worry for the meeting tomorrow.

I hope I can get to my workplace now.

Hmm..Tomorrow is FMAD monthly meeting.
why so Special about this?
why I am worry about this?

Why I need to worry as it is happen once a month.


Normally, for this meeting, I am handling 2 accounts,
I just need to report to the director on my 2 subsi's activities will do.

Just worry,
By this month, i play as 2 extra role,
as my assistant manager on leave, so i need to take over her 4 accounts,
which is Gamuda Land accounts.

Besides, I need to play as secretary role, compile the account, chase them to submit to me..
as you know, those presenting in the meeting are manager and senior manager,
in fact, nothing special, they are human,they submit the assignment and report last min.

Hmm, not only this, my workload become heavier,
Just a recent, my boss ask me " do u know what is "binomial tree" and " black sholes model"
Omg, those term can be found in financial derivatives subject.
I am just regret, i didnt do well in this subject, if not I might help my boss.

By now, I am still study about this.

One more thing, my boss is interested in designing a management trainee program,
Oh no! He ask me to help out in this, in fact, i am handling this whole program,
I design this program, and I am the one who take part in! How's good=)

Once more...

I need more accounting knowledge to equip myself,
how good is my boss, he actually invite trainer to conduct in house training, and I am the one
who help him promote.

Next, My job , really need to use more brain !!


Lastly, I just hope everything go smooth....and smooth.....

And I miss someone badly =(

2 comments: