Sunday, May 16, 2010

C@rmen is BACK

Yesterday was 16 May, today is 17 May (Lee hom's Birthday).

I apologize for abandoning my blog for such a long time. ^^

Broga Hill
As some of you might know,I love natural activities and Exercise.Once the word
"Natural" and " Exercise" are match, that is a perfect term. Wow, I am feeling good now.

I have stood up for the whole night because i went back Late from the war,and i gotta to wake up at 4am for the next day.

It took an hour of time, 80% of body energy to climb the hill.

tiring for the 1.5km journey. Look like ching ming day ? haha



Lol...

It was 9.15am and we are ready to back.


The driver, Bryan drive with a speed of 140km/hour.

Damn tired but i feel good.
My mum decided to head to sekinchan, and this is the good time for my siblings and I go for saloon .

Saloon~
Brother forgot to bring his wallet and called me to come over the shop.
I steel a peek on my brother's wallet, discovered that his's gf is our neighbourd, a bit shock and XXXX.

I got a new hairstyle~ alleh~


Ok, gotta upload the photo soon.

thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment